Effective July 1st
Reservations recommended for all prime meal times, (540) 743-5698, ext 2. Seating is limited. Take out service continues and Picnic Garden is available.
See new hours.*
*During busy periods, please curtail prolonged after-meal conversations to allow us to seat waiting diners.
New Virginia Rules for Inside Dining:
- Masks required to enter – must be worn except when seated at your table. In motions requires mask – no exceptions.
- 50% Capacity seating with social distancing inside.
- Salad Bar and evening/weekend buffets are back! Masks, social distancing and glove (provided by us) required for handling serving utensils.
- Reservations recommended for all prime meal times to ensure less waiting…even parties of 1 or 2 are encouraged to call ahead for reservations during dinner hours and Sundays: Noon-1:30pm.
- Picnic Garden seating available for those wanting to ‘take-out’ their meals.
Enjoy Family Style Dining at Brookside Restaurant
Join us at Brookside!
The Brookside Restaurant in Luray,Virginia features “down-home”, family style cooking. Homemade breads and desserts top off the daily buffets, extensive menu or 30-item salad bar.
- We are available for catering and private parties. Please Contact Vicki or Cece.
- Beer, Wine and Cocktails are available now at the restaurant.
Our friendly, family oriented restaurant has been serving hungry travelers and steadfast locals for over 80 years. Our modern menu boasts a huge variety to please many different tastes … even picky eaters.
- We’ve cooked up a little bit of everything: from zesty appetizers, homemade soups and specialty salads to fresh baked desserts.
- How long has it been since you had fruit cobbler or peanut butter pie?
- You can eat light with a selection from the ‘Healthy N’ Tasty’ section
- Indulge in a hearty sandwich platter.
- Or go all the way and choose one of our full dinners in the beef, pork, poultry or seafood categories.
- When all else fails with the ‘little people’, there’s always a frankfurter, chicken tenders, grilled cheese or even PB&J!
- Our homemade spaghetti is an all-time favorite, but you might want to try the Virginia ham steak (yep, it’s salty) and we think we have some of the best beef steaks you’re likely to find.
- For those who want beer or wine, we offer a modest choice of both.
- And did we mention breakfast?! This is definitely the spot!
- Our breakfast menu covers all sorts of egg platters, meats, fruit, pancakes, Belgian waffles and of course grits.
- We do it all – big & small – and don’t miss the homemade toast!
Enjoy our Lunch & Dinner Buffets!
Our all-you-can-eat lunch and dinner buffets include a selection of entrees along with our salad bar and dessert bar.